CORONATION PICNIC LUNCH
07.05.23 | 1pm
Fishpool Street, St Albans, UK
Residents and their families and house guests are invited to celebrate the crowning of our new king at the Fishpool Street Coronation Picnic Lunch on Sunday, 7 May.
Fishpool Street will be closed from 10am to 6pm on the Sunday, between the entrance to Acquis Court and Bank House (no 122).
Tables for our communal food will be set up at the Acquis Court entrance.
IN PREPARATION for the occasion, you are invited to:
• Offer the loan of your gazebo (please phone Madeleine on 01727 846 761 or Rosie on 864 473)
• Decorate your windows and house fronts – prizes for best entries
• Find children’s games – e.g. ping-pong, scooters, board games etc
• Rehearse with Peter and Paula at number 54, for musical entertainment (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Create a fancy-dress costume – prizes for best entries
ON THE DAY
• If possible, park at the hotel end of Fishpool Street
• Set out your picnic tables and chairs etc in the street
• Set out your food at the communal tables for all to share, and bring cutlery and crockery (drinks may be bought from the Lower Red Lion)
• Set out your children’s games
• All help with clearing up will be most appreciated.